North Central Railway (NCR) invites online applications for the post of ITI Act Apprentice. Interested candidates are advised to read the full notification before applying online.
Total Vacancies: 1697 Posts
- Start Date for Apply Online: 15/11/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 14/12/2023
|As Per Rules
- Selection of eligible applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared by taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the applicants in both Matriculation (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) and ITI examination.
- Equal weightage will be given to both Matriculation and ITI examination results.
- The candidate must have passed SSC/Matriculation/10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system).
- A minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is required from a recognized Board.
- The candidate must have passed ITI in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT, recognized by the Government of India.